Mr. Victor B. O. Odongo
principal partner – B.A Build Econ(Hons), F.I.S.U, M.A.A.K(QS), C.I.Q.S.K, AC|Arb
Mr. Odongo has over Thirty (30) years post-qualification experience as a Quantity Surveyor and Project Manager. His Professional and Academic milestones are as follows:-
- 1990 Graduated with B.A Building Economics (Hons) from Nairobi University and employed as an Assistant Quantity Surveyor at Songa Ogonda & Associates, Nairobi Kenya.
- 1993 Registered as a Quantity Surveyor with Board of Registration of Architects and Quantity Surveyors of the Republic of Kenya.
- 2000 Formed Buildcost Associates as the Principal Partner
- 2001 Registered as a Quantity Surveyor with the Surveyors Registration Board of the Republic of Uganda.
- 2005 Associate of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- 2019 Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- 2019 Chartered Mediator
- 2019 Registered with ICAMEK as an Arbitrator
- 2019 Registered with Commercial Division of the High Court of the Republic of Uganda as a Mediator
He has handled several projects for both the Public and Private Sector as shall be seen in the list of projects handled. He has also been involved in Monitoring and Evaluation assignments and Value for Money Audits for the public and private sector. He is also registered as an Arbitrator/Mediator by the Center for Arbitration and Dispute Resolution (CADER) and has been involved in Alternative Dispute Resolution as an Expert Witness, Mediator or Arbitrator in several disputes that have been referred to him by both the Commercial Division of the High Court of the Republic of Uganda and private litigants.
He is also the current Vice President (Eastern Region) of the African Association of Quantity Surveyors (AAQS)
- Registered with The Surveyors Registration Board of Uganda (S.R.B)-Registration No.100
- Fellow of the Institution of Surveyors of Uganda (F.I.S.U)-Registration No.107
- Registered Quantity Surveyor under Cap 525 of the Laws of Kenya (R.Q.S)-Registration No. Q.349
- Corporate Member of the Architectural Association of Kenya (Quantity Surveyors Chapter). (M.A.A.K)- Registration No. 1532.
- Corporate member of the Institute of Quantity Surveyors of Kenya (C.I.Q.S.K) – Registration No. 142
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (MCIArb) – Registration No.22495
- Registered as an Arbitrator/Mediator with Center for Arbitration and Dispute Resolution (CADER) -Registration No. 69
- Professional Advanced Chartered Mediator of the Institute of Chartered Mediators and Conciliators (ICMC) under Mediation Training Institute International East Africa – Registration No. 047
- Registered as an Arbitrator with the International Center for Arbitration and Mediation in Kampala (ICAMEK)
- Registered with the Commercial Division of the High Court of the Republic if Uganda as a Mediator